26.5.08

Migration CMS Joomla 1.x to 1,.5

That day, I confused about how to migration CMS (as you know content mamagement system) Joomla. This is because I want to use Joomla 1.52 version, but I still use 1.013 version. Many differences about both of them so, I worry about databases like user and posted news in my old websites. In the end I choose one. Yeah I choose Joomla 1.52 version with big risk. I loss my data and all of my old data.
This is my experience, how to manage migration and looking for news, tips and trick to migration. Don't just DO IT. After that I open the internet and use google to search how to joomla migration Joomla 1.x to 1.5. At least I get this link. AH that what I need. From this site I can find tool that I need to use them to start my migration. That tool is in here. Also I must find some other plugin to back-up my site completely. The Lesson today : If you will do migration or will do anything dont't forget to search knowledge and documentation that can help u to reduce wrong.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...